1979 Mercury Capri Mustang Race Car Built

1fastsvt98

Established Member
I am selling a 1979 Capri Mustang Race car 10.5 Outlaw car looks just like a 87-93 fox body GT I just shoot the pictures I am having the moldings on the left and right side put back on that's why you see the yellow on each side just changed the oil last month along with Built 455 Dart Block Chevy Motor with Chevy Bow Tie Heads , Jesel Rockers , Certified for 8.50s in the quarter mile but it runs faster than that , Dual 125 shot pills for Nitrious, All Msd Components if you have any questions give me a call I am selling it cause i dont have time anymore with work and everything its only got 5 passes down the track and was put away for a 1 year and half car comes with a assembled title was assembled 2012 car is a straight up track car nothing else cant drive it on the street i start it up every couple of months stored in heated garage real nice clean race car only thing it needs is a Parachute and Nitrious Bottle cause i am keeping mine, Have any questions please give me a call 248-252-0960 my name is Kevin and thank you for looking at my ad !!!! will take trades for other mustangs cobra Gt LX:pepper::pepper: must be street cars looking to get out the racing game if you have any questions please give me a call as i am barely on to check my email or messages, the link below will shoot ya to the rest of the pictures thanks for looking !!!

https://imageshack.com/i/eyfk0f2cj

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread