1993 Cobra opal floor mats SOLD

buddha93

Established Member
New, price is the price. I don't like it any more than you, it's across the board. :)

$1000

Attachments

• 20240413_100109.jpg
    20240413_100109.jpg
    539.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Bullitt1448

Established Member
It’s like amber tails, whatever the traffic will bare. Congrats on the quick sale! I want amber tails but there is only so much money in the kitty for the build, so they are going to have to wait. I know there will be a price penalty for waiting.

buddha93

Established Member
It’s like amber tails, whatever the traffic will bare. Congrats on the quick sale! I want amber tails but there is only so much money in the kitty for the build, so they are going to have to wait. I know there will be a price penalty for waiting.
Until someone starts manufacturing a repo, they'll demand a premiun. Funny how certain parts just take off. If somebody was making a better reprodcution of these mats, they would't bring the coin they do.

It takes a certain type of buyer for some of this. The mats sold to a collector, he's got 13 93's, with an R in the mix, half have less than 500 miles on them. For a basically a new, off the showroom car that's missing a set of mats, this is a drop in the bucket.

Users who are viewing this thread