1993 cobra - red/grey - Oklahoma

Cobra Steve

Established Member
I don’t have the time or room needed for this car so I have decided to try to sell it. I don’t have to sell it so please, no low ball offers or tire kickers. I’m not posting every little detail about the car on here so if you are seriously interested just PM and I’ll give you any other info you need.

The car was completely repainted around 7 years ago by the previous owner because it was keyed. It is a GREAT paint job and was done right. It hasn't been rained on since and is in great condition.

I rebuilt the motor over the spring and haven’t completely finished tuning the car but I can get it close pretty quick. I haven’t have the car to the track or dyno since the rebuild but I can if someone needs the numbers. Last time it was was on the dyno was years ago and on the stock computer and it put down 406/390 running out of fuel on a stock pulley. Last time it was on the track it ran a 12.09 @ 121 on the stock pulley. Obvious traction issues on that pass. Obviously there is many more parts on the car but I’m just listing the highlights. I’ll try to take some more pics of the engine and interior when I get a chance.

93 Cobra – $17,500 obo
#216 - red / grey cloth
83,000 miles
0 balanced
Forged 8.5:1 pistons
Forged Eagle I beam rods
Forged crank
Brodix ST50 heads (hand ported and benched)
BBK Longtubes
Custom 3” 304 SS exhaust with Borla mufflers
Novi 2K – two pullies (running stock now - 8psi)
AEM – EMS standalone computer – setup as SD
Ram 900 clutch, hurst shifter
D&D K-member and a-arms
70/30 struts
3.55 gears & rebuilt diff
Tubular uppers and lowers
17” MT ET streets (not radials, bias)
Custom 8pt cage by TYDO racecars in Missouri
Stock wheels polished and clear powder coated
Cobra R hood

parking1.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg