1994 covertible top delete option?

roushcobra

Established Member
I believe the 1994 SVT Cobra came with the factory hardtop. Was a soft top delete an option that year (or any other year after 1994?)

SL 1993 R

Established Member
Actually its the other way around. The option was the hardtop, of which they did about a 499 that way. You received a removable hardtop, but the conv. top was still present. The option was suppose to available on all convertibles, but then became Cobra specific. There were supposedly a few GT's that were made with this option, but I haven't seen one. I also believe the only color available was black... It became a one year option..

roushcobra

Established Member
I knew there wasn't many of the hardtops out there. I need justification to remove my convertible top (soft) for my SCCA class and that's why I'm looking for the softtop delete option... it only takes one car to have been ordered that way.

LLoverCrazyJay

SVT Lightning Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by SL 1993 R
Actually its the other way around. The option was the hardtop, of which they did about a 499 that way. You received a removable hardtop, but the conv. top was still present. The option was suppose to available on all convertibles, but then became Cobra specific. There were supposedly a few GT's that were made with this option, but I haven't seen one. I also believe the only color available was black... It became a one year option..
Yes, BUt was 1995 not 94

Users who are viewing this thread