1995 Cobra R on eBay

buddha93

Established Member
Yep, been watching that one to see how it will do.

Right up my alley, not a virgin, but extremely well maintained with all the original parts.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
absolutely one of my favs................damn nice ride. new owner better take care of her!!

crralph

Established Member
Thanks for all the good words, the car is still available as the winning bidder did not complete the deal. I will be re posting on E-bay shortly however in the mean time if anyone is interested please get in touch with me.
Those Ebay auctions leave a lot to be desired, really no way to sell a car. So many people that just don't get it.

buddha93

Established Member
Thanks for all the good words, the car is still available as the winning bidder did not complete the deal. I will be re posting on E-bay shortly however in the mean time if anyone is interested please get in touch with me.
Those Ebay auctions leave a lot to be desired, really no way to sell a car. So many people that just don't get it.

Wow, really? I can't say I'm surprised though. Unless you want to give your car away, a lot of idiots on there trolling.

Damn nice ride though man. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I wasn't maxed on garage space.

crralph

Established Member
Not listed on E-bay at this time. I figure that I will give it a rest.
I want 25K for it if anyone is interested. I have 40K invested. 25K seems high right now I know but if you bought one that did not have the fuel cell issue delt with it would cost around 2K to correct. Also my car has current wheels and tires along with exhaust and other upgrades, all very necessary for a car of this age that you are planning to actually drive. Plus you get everything that came off the car.
Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread