1995 SuperCharged Lightning

Blwn351L

Established Member
Back up for sale, as of right now.. I found something else I want.. All you need is a good shift kit and a convertor and slicks and you would be in the 12's..

White 1995 Lightning
70,xxx miles
I have the SVT paper to go with it

Pickrel Vortech SQ trim kit, 15psi, with a ultra grip 2.80 pullery, new belt, Vortech mondo bypass.
1.72 Ford Roller rockers
Pickrel 1 3/4 Longtube Headers with 3' and magnflow muffler, tips out the side.
Dual electric fans
MSD BTM
New Toyo Back tires, front still have firestones on them with some life left
Cold AC, nice heater
Roll Pan
Rancho traction bars
3 Gauge piller pod with autometer elec. fuel pressure, and boost and A/F guage
Most of the egr stuff has be removed.
Shorter belt, no smog pump

I have most of everything to put back on.. Comes with tube bumper.

Motor has never be into, I think the tranny is still stock. Interior is clean, could use a good steam cleanning to be nicer, but not it bad condition right now.. Oil changes ever 3000 miles or 3 months with Mobile 1.

Everything on this truck is really nice..

I'll sell it as is for $11,500

28443-700-11682.jpg

28443-700-11680.jpg

28443-700-11681.jpg

28443-700-11740.jpg

28443-700-11738.jpg

28443-700-11745.jpg

28443-700-11744.jpg

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
What's the "new thing" you want now? Must have a pretty bad itch for it if you're gonnna sell the L again.

Blwn351L

Established Member
still has the stock computer stuff in it for right now.. Couple more weeks and it might have more done to it and not for sale anymore.. In the process of buying injectors,tweecer/laptop/convertor and some other stuff

Blwn351L

Established Member
will put stock bov and stock vortech pulley on and sell at $10,000 will still make 9-10lbs of boost..

Or will take everything off and sell for $8500!!

smilinjack

Established Member
Hey 351, the reason I asked was because I too have a 95L that is relatively stock except for a little "juice" (100 shot). I have been told by many that I would have to go to an aftermarket engine management system to S/C it. Have you run your L at the track as is? If so, what did you run? I ran a 13.70 with the nitrous. I also have a 2000L that I've spent a fortune on and she runs 11's. Apparently we have some endangered species with these L's! I just love 'em!!! p.s. if you wind up taking off the Vortech to sell it let me know, I may be interested............

Last edited:

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
smilinjack, I think he is selling the vortech. As for the aftermarket engine management, you don't necessarily have to, but it would certainly be wise to do something like a twEEcer, wideband commander, or a chip. Kinda like the gen 2's, as soon as you start making "real mods" you're gonna need a chip or a tuner, and most who have gen 1's go with the tuner (twEEcer usually).

smilinjack

Established Member
Hey Rebel, thanks for the response. Funny, I've changed every part imaginable on my Gen 2 but I'm just gettin started on the Gen 1 and realize I know nothing about Speed Density and it's limits. Could you tell me what you know about the Tweecer(?) and it's limitations/applications relating to these Gen 1's? Cost? Thanks, Jack

Blwn351L

Established Member
Well the only thing Im doing now is, putting on Heads, injectors, tweecer, intercooler, valve body, convertor and maybe a ys trim if I can sell my sq trim

So this truck is no longer for sale.. But i do have stock gt-40 heads and a vortech head unit only I need to sell..

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
smilinjack said:
Hey Rebel, thanks for the response. Funny, I've changed every part imaginable on my Gen 2 but I'm just gettin started on the Gen 1 and realize I know nothing about Speed Density and it's limits. Could you tell me what you know about the Tweecer(?) and it's limitations/applications relating to these Gen 1's? Cost? Thanks, Jack
Here's a link to some of the info about tweecers over on the nloc. http://www.nloc.net/forum/search.ph...d=487170&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending I don't know all that much about the tweecer, that's why I provided the link. Basically (very basic) from what I know, you can change shift points, input bigger injectors, play around with the a/f ratio and more. There are also a good amount of mustang guys running this, I beleive. From what I hear though, the learning curve is pretty steep, and it will take some time for you to get down just the basic concepts if you don't know anything about that sort of stuff. Those who do take the time to learn it, absolutely rave about it, basically it's just like the diablo handheld (or any other handheld tuner for that matter) for the gen 2, if I'm not mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread