1998 Cobra Bright Atlantic Blue (BAB) Houston, TX

BigTang

Breakin' Stuff
Established Member
My automotive ADD has struck once again and I'm looking to free up some funds to finish my '67. This car looks great and has been very reliable for me. I take it to the local weekend shows w/ my kid and it gets 100 times more attention than you'd ever expect an SN95 to get.

1998 Bight Atlantic Blue Cobra
161k miles
5 speed w/ B&M short throw shifter. Also have stock handle/shifter.
Cold AC
Current Texas Inspection

Only mods to car are:
Diablo Predator Programmer
Magnaflow Magnapack catback, 1 month old
10th anniversary Cobra replicas in 17x9 w/ 275/40-17 Nittos and 17x10 w/ 315/35-17 Nitto Drag Radials on the rear. Tires have less than 300 miles on them, no burn outs, racing, etc.

Great looking black leather interior, great looking dash pad(no cracks), console & carpet, steering wheel shows typical wear for miles. Everything is tight and unmolested. I don't think the radio has ever even been out of the dash. No rattles what so ever going down the road.

Car is extremely fun to drive, trans works great but it is stiff to get into reverse when cold.
Clean carfax.

$7500 OBO
Even though I'm looking to sell I would consider trading for a 1st gen lightning or early 90's Vette of equal value.

PM for phone number or email [email protected]

DSC01436.jpg

DSC01415.jpg

DSC01432222-1.jpg

2bdf38b4.jpg

116cf4d4.jpg

5b8d1cb1.jpg

1FAFP47V7WF191314-6.jpg

eclipse223

Established Member
ur a little high on price pal i have been looking to buy a bab for almost a month now and have passed up ones with 80k for $8000 and have seen very nice ones go for 10,500 with under 70k miles and nice mods. there is a local one here by me with 161k on it 1 owner ford mechanic that bought it brand new and was his DD and he want 4500 and its is NICE!

BigTang

Breakin' Stuff
Established Member
i think its priced decently well. great looking car.

Thank you.

Prices for these cars are all over the board. It depends on location for the most part. Around here clapped out SN95 GT's go for $4k, cobra's with lower mileage than mine go as high as $10k and then there are the typical beat to hell 12 owner cobras that will pull $4-5k. Look in an area where the market has been hit harder and the prices will be lower, thats typical of anything.

I'm willing to work w/ the buyer on the price and would go a lot lower if they wanted to bring their own wheels since I have $1200 in brand new wheels/tires.

I put that price as a starting point for negotiation and for a reasonable trade value since not much else could be traded in that price range that will retain its value or increase like an SVT would.

HouseOfPower

ur a little high on price pal i have been looking to buy a bab for almost a month now and have passed up ones with 80k for $8000 and have seen very nice ones go for 10,500 with under 70k miles and nice mods. there is a local one here by me with 161k on it 1 owner ford mechanic that bought it brand new and was his DD and he want 4500 and its is NICE!

Posts like this are so irritating. If there's such an incredible deal by you than go buy it

nocobrafornow

Established Member
Posts like this are so irritating. If there's such an incredible deal by you than go buy it

man you be quiet, you have the best sn-95 in the market and it's out of my price range. but it would look so good sitting next to my Kona blue 11 gt. good luck to you and the op, i hope you both can get your cars sold. David

BigTang

Breakin' Stuff
Established Member
Thank you for your interested but the car sold for asking price last week. I forgot to update the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread