1998 Ford Contour SVT 86k

WHEELSPIN85

Sorry! It's My First Day.
Established Member
'98 Contour SVT
Black on Midnight Blue leather
92,XXX miles on body
80,XXX miles on motor (motor replcaed by previous owner and have all paper work for motor and install)
ClEAN TITLE!
NEW TIRES have 4,000 miles on them now. Hankook Ventus V4 225/50/16 on all 4 corners (stock size is 205/55/16)
5 speed manual w/ new transmission, new clutch kit, new shifter bushings, and Royal Purple Synchromax (all done 1/29/2011)
Moonroof (no problems with the motor at all)
Power windows, locks, mirrors, and driver's seat (and everything works!)
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Lots of other parts installed with paper work for all
A couple dings (not dents) and a few scrapes on the bumpers (see pics)
NO RUST UNDER DOORS! (common problem on these cars)

$4,000; may consider trades.

100_1815.jpg

100_1819.jpg

100_1817.jpg

100_1816.jpg

100_1509.jpg

Last edited:

TGL211

Established Member
Trade possibilty

I'd have to have about $3000 coming my way. If you are interested let me know and I'll send you some pics. This is my Craigslist ad:

1994 White Ford Lightning with 105,000 miles, both the interior and exterior are very clean and in excellent condition. The interior has bucket seats with a console. The truck runs, drives and looks great. It has Pickerel long tube headers with flowmaster side exit exhaust and a Powerdyne BD11 supercharger. The transmission has been recently serviced and has a Punisher valve body along with a Navigator torque converter. New Bilstein shocks all around and all new brake lines this spring. I've owned the truck for 4 years and have only put about 1000 miles on it, all modifications have been done during this time and I have most parts to put back to stock.The AC needs recharged and the cruise doesn't work(clockspring), otherwise there are no known issues. The truck is kept covered in my pole barn and has not been driven in snow or even rain since I've owned it. I have over $11,000 invested in this truck so I can't take any less than $6900. I'd also consider trades for a daily driver plus cash.

SVTC4U2NV

still For sale??? VERY INTRESTED
also i have a 2000 focus for trade + cash
Tein springs
17" ADR wheels
Hids
Intake
no leaks 144xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread