1999 Rio Red Cobra - 50K miles

OldMold

Established Member
I figured I would post this to see if I get any interest.

Very clean car. I am selling because I do not drive it enough. I purchased the car in October of 2010 and have driven the car roughly 5-6 times. I babied this car ever since I purchased it and spent 15+ hours washing, clay bar, paint cleaning, polishing, and waxing when I brought it home. To this day, the car cover still wants to slide off due to the smooth, clean finish.

Car is stored in a heated garage through winter, covered up. I only drive it on sunny, rain free days.

50,9xx Miles and in great condition.
Interior: Excellent condition. Previous owner must have had the car detailed really well as the car smells great even after 1 year.
Exterior: Paint is still in great shape. There are a few small rock chips on the hood and it looks like someone used some touch-up paint on the side skirt beneath the driver door. I honestly did not notice this until after I had purchased it as it is hard to see.
Other: Due to the short throw shifter, some transmission noise can be heard. This is a normal thing. Some guy on here makes a sound dampener for the shifter for cheap if it bugs you. It personally doesn't bother me as it is not loud by any means. Please do not let this scare you from checking the car out.

Looking for SOLD!
Comes with:
Chrome Wheels
Short throw shifter
Eibach lowering springs
Caster/camber plates
Flowmaster exhaust
Intake - Unknown brand
Boost and Air/Fuel ratio gauges (Previous owner was going to install a KB supercharger, but never got around to it)
Billet interior accessories - Door locks, A/C knobs, etc.
Chrome engine accessories
Shortened antenna
Tinted windows
Car cover
Special SVT Cobra license plate bracket

I am currently not at the location where the car is stored so it may take a week or two to get certain pictures or other requests.

1lUeC.jpg

E42q4.jpg

3tW38.jpg

SSrcR.jpg

ZQ8XP.jpg

40iQT.jpg

utFy8l.jpg

dwZ3bl.jpg

PT4jxl.jpg

X4Zojl.jpg

fVmWGl.jpg

gjHXfl.jpg

JkIwul.jpg

TcEbel.jpg

Q1lmnl.jpg

9f4Bzl.jpg

s5JUWl.jpg

CORU1l.jpg

9pqvxl.jpg

Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:

OldMold

Established Member
where in Ohio? I am in NC but my brother lives in Westlake and has been checking cars for me. Yours looks GREAT.......Thanks can reach me at [email protected]

I live in Marysville, which is about 2.5 hours away from Westlake according to Google Maps. Thanks for the interest! I wish you could see it in person :)

OldMold

Established Member
Why no engine pics? Got any numbers or times on it?

I just never got around to taking any engine pics. I will get some up in a few months when it is warm enough to get the car out and the salt is off the roads (unless someone is very serious about buying the car immediately). Seeing as how I will not drive it in the winter, it will not sell until the spring possibly. I will for sure have engine pics when I can take the car out on the roads.

Also to the other poster, I am not looking for any trades.

Feroz_Inc

Established Member
Thanks! Once the weather is consistently better with all the salt off the roads, I will be more active in trying to sell it. A nice price drop will be coming as well ;)

Sounds good man. Let me know when you are ready to sell!

Users who are viewing this thread