1st Annual SPSU Motorsports Car Show

jhead55

Established Member
Hey guys, i don't know if you've ever heard of Southern Polytechnic State University but we are located in Marietta. Our FSAE race team is holding a car show in August, looking to be the 11th most likely, and I am trying to promote this as much as i can. We all love car shows and if you want to know what FSAE racing is or want to know more about the school you should stop by or bring your car and we would greatly appreciate it. I plan to have one of my Cobras out there. Not too sure as far as what classes will be there, it all depends on how big the expected turn out is (which is what i'm trying to see by this post) but i do know there will be a people's choice and several "best" awards including a farthest distance traveled. If you are interested please reply on this thread and i will update you guys with more info on it. we hope to have quite a large turn out if possible, we are trying to raise as much money for our team so we can compete with teams like Georgia Tech who are handed about triple what we are handed to build a car.

Again, please let me know if you are even kind of interested and please tell everyone about it. i will continue to update you when we figure out more about it. If you have questions feel free to ask.

Thank you guys!

Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread