1st totaled Raptor?

RydeOn

SVTeam
Established Member
Thats a rollover which I expect from this truck, but there is no dirt. The owner must have been ricky-racing the truck around the street like it was a shelby. :nonono:

Ohms

Established Member
Most people will probably buy this truck and think they are robby gordon or ivan stewart, I predict many of these. Should be lots of nice 6.2L swaps due to junked Raptors shortly!

mkkrs1

Established Member
Happens to all vehicles. Some one wrecks a new one, pictures make it to the internet then people start bashing it. Just remember there were many other performance vehicles to take the fall before this. GT500's, terminator's, mach's,lightning's, camaro ss, Z06, Viper, SRT charger, challenger,..... Need I list more.

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
No one here is bashing the vehicle. I think alot of us just know retards with money will buy them and wreck em.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I'd figure if it rolled the sunroof would've shattered?

SixtiesIron

Established Member
why

why speculate as to the intelligence of the owner? or what the driver was doing at the time of the accident? Geez,.. none of us here know anything about what happened, it's a raptor that was involved in an accident, that's it.
We do not know
1. if he was road racing like a shelby in the streets
2. is retarded
3. etc,...

it's just a wrecked truck. Serious, WAY too much haters lately on SVTP,... maybe you guys could smackdown the driver of that truck in SMACKDOWN CAFE' ;-)

Ernie

Users who are viewing this thread