2 5/8 Gauge pod

jrhaden

Boost>*
Established Member
Does anyone make one for 66mm/ 2 5/8in? I can't find a single pod to hold anything other than the 2 1/16.

Looking for anything a pillar, dash, ac vent, etc

CSG

Established Member
You do realize that 66mm is not 2 5/8"? Just want to make sure.
From what I have seen it is difficult to mount the 66mm except for the cheesy thing for the eboost.

YLYCYOT

Turbo Taxed
Established Member
66mm is pretty damn close to 2 5/8's. I could never find one Jack. I just bought an autometer 2 5/8's cup and mounted it to the pillar. I thought of trying to modify a roush vent pod to see if I could make it fit but never got around to it.

CSG

Established Member
It is close. I only asked because I have seen guys complaining that they could not mount the 66 cleanly in the 2 5/8" pods. I have no personal experience on it though

Zacharyx

Established Member
I used a sanding roll and heat gun to get my eboost to fit into my pod, not sure the pod will survive removal but it is in........

jrhaden

Boost>*
Established Member
66mm is pretty damn close to 2 5/8's. I could never find one Jack. I just bought an autometer 2 5/8's cup and mounted it to the pillar. I thought of trying to modify a roush vent pod to see if I could make it fit but never got around to it.
Thats the only thing I could think to do.
I used a sanding roll and heat gun to get my eboost to fit into my pod, not sure the pod will survive removal but it is in........
What kind of pod is it?

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
i have the luguna seca center trio.
and the dual a piller.
ive been wanting the speed of sound a pillar. its cleaner.

jrhaden

Boost>*
Established Member
i have the luguna seca center trio.
and the dual a piller.
ive been wanting the speed of sound a pillar. its cleaner.

Im only going to be running my eBoost 2 so I don't need the trio or a dual. I'd like to have a speed of sound also but I don't think they make one for the 10+ And all these are 2 1/16.

Users who are viewing this thread