2,500 rebate on Mach 1's now..

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
EDIT: I just read the press release too and it says Mach 1' and SVT Cobra's and Focus' are excluded!!!????

EDIT: again...heard that the Ford website for Dealers says its on for the Cobra's and Mach1's!! Man...why couldnt I just wait one week !!! Patience is a virtue and I have none! UUUUGH!

Just figured I would post this here too just incase.

Here is the link on the Terminator Forum here.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=53021

Since I just bought my Mach 1 the 15th..I called my dealer ...we shall see what happens.

Hot Rod(keeping my fingers crossed)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn Ford really wants to move the inventory out :eek:

Good for the new folks that for sure or for those who want to upgrade :D

Got 3500 rebate for my Focus ;-) Daily Driver. Now i get to keep my Cobra in the Garage. Works out since i was spending 300buck a month on gas alone :nonono:

Right now, is the time to get it & hopefully u can get some thing back :D

Folks Ford hasnt done this for a long time i think :shrug: Only time i got Zero% Financing on an SVT Vehicle is after 9/11 for a 01 Cobra.

Vegas Mach1

Established Member
Couldn't believe my timing. Had to get out of my '97 Expedition. With the rebate of $2,500 & pushed for a military rebate another $1,500 off. They said is wasn't then was on Machs. Anyway got these discounts and invoice pricing for an automatic at around $24,100! Over 5k less than my Blue back in December!
ALso got my 18 year old a V6 for around 12k with rebates.

Great weekend

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Covert Ford in Austin TX has new Mach1s advertised in the newspaper for $23,498 with 8 to choose from.

Made me sick when I read that as I gave $5000 more than that just a few months ago.

grodgers

Established Member
Originally posted by rb185afm
Brandon Ford in Florida is selling New Mach 1's for $22,995. And as of Friday they had 32 in stock.

http://www.brandonford.com/

I'm in Jersey. I called Brandon Ford on Saturday, bought a plane ticket Saturday afternoon, flew in Sunday morning, arrived at the dealership at 12:15, and was on my way back to Jersey in my new Azure Blue Mach-1 by 1:30.

$25,395
- 2500 (rebate)
---------------
$22,895
+ 349 (misc. administrative fees)
-------------
$23,244

Drove it home. 3.9% financing from local bank (SunTrust).

They now have 31 left on the lot (or fewer...)

They were awesome. Nothing sleazy or sneaky. Just one helluva deal on a Mach-1.

Gary:beer: :beer:

a 92 lx

Established Member
This could be my non winter driver! Im joining the Air Force and hope to slide into an '04 model, and have a fox body on the side for when its time to play :D

Wildpony_2

Oh Really......
Established Member
I Know I have posted this before but since it got brought up again I thought I would post it again.

**Attention anyone in the Midwest**

A dealer in Dayton, Ohio had this to say:

PEFFLEY EXCLUSIVE!!

Up to $4000 OFF on SVT COBRAS and LIGHTNINGS! That's right Dayton, we are celebrating SVT's 10th anniversary with huge savings on Cobras and Lightnings. You can choose from a great selection of Cobras and get a coupe for as low as $31,750 or a convertible for $36,405. That's $3000 off the sticker. Our Lightnings are $4000 off sticker for $29,550!!! Also just arriiving in time for summer, The 10th Ann. Cobras!! Check them out today! No haggle, no hustle, just great prices and great people! Peffley's is the oldest, 3rd generation, Blue Oval Certified, SVT Ford dealer in the area, and we thank all our loyal customers.

Peffley Ford Inc
4600 North Main St
Dayton, OH 45405
PHONE: (937) 278-7921
FAX: (937) 278-2596

Hope you all enjoy, :).

Mike

CMcCarthy

Established Member
I was all set to go fly down to Brandon Ford, but my local dealer located me an oxford white one and matched their price. I'm stoked!

By the way, the rebate has been bumped UP to $3000 through September 30th.

Vegas, did you deal with Bill Mac down at Brandon? He said he'd sold one to a guy from Jersey who'd flown in.

Last edited:

CMcCarthy

Established Member
Picked mine up this afternoon. I'm just plain in love with this car!

mach1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread