2.8 kenne bell kit for sale

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
After going back and forth for a few weeks now I've decided to sell the kit.
I just can't justify putting it on car since I just did the VMP tvs less than 500 miles ago. I bought it thinking it would be awesome to have but can't seem justify all the extra cost for around 50 more hp. Eventho I know you can swap the pulley and make even more boost/power.

New black kenne bell 2.8 kit (non-liquid cooled). It comes with everything but a xcal3 tuner- although not sure they come with them from kenne bell anyways. BUT it has a extra bonus that some people may like/want. It's the main reason I bought it.

I have pictures of everything and can email them but will post them on photo bucket when I get a chance this weekend.

Price is 5,750 shipped.

Pm me if any questions

Thanks

Last edited:

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
5,750 seems a bit steep to me for a new "used" 2.8H. Also the LC's being the new standard dosen't help

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
5,750 seems a bit steep to me for a new "used" 2.8H. Also the LC's being the new standard dosen't help

It can be swapped out to liquid cooled. I've talked the kb about it already.
They explained that it's not that beneficial unless using it over 17lbs of boost.

Make me a offer if you think it's high. I have to start some where with price.
Also to some people it's worth more for the badging that's on it. It's not a normal 2.8h.

Last edited:

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
It can be swapped out to liquid cooled. I've talked the kb about it already.
They explained that it's not that beneficial unless using it over 17lbs of boost.

Make me a offer if you think it's high. I have to start some where with price.
Also to some people it's worth more for the badging that's on it. It's not a normal 2.8h.

Is it what i think it is.....?

:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread