2.8 Kennebell for the Shelby!!

Ltd10th03cobra

3.4 Whipple Crusher 22psi
Established Member
I heard you can't do much pulley size swaps for the stock GT500 blower. All I seen so far is like 2 sizes smaller than stock. Forget about doing a lower pulley for it due to a nub in the way. So I think this blower would be great for it. It would open up that 4000 pound animal. ;o)

Last edited:

WDW MKR

Established Member
Should be cool! Wish they had more info on it. The present info people have received on the 03/04 Cobra 2.6L and 2.8L blowers has been very conflicting.

venams03

Established Member
Jersey Vics said:
more info will come when people will actually start buying the Shelby's...

Dead on!! I don't see that many of the allocations have been bought and paid for as the dealers would like you to believe. They only have promises and small deposits. Wait till it's time to Pony-up for the ADMs. You'll see alot of "backed-out" deals! That's how I picked up my Early run '03. Was ordered for someone with a deposit. Simply changed their mind. Maybe it was because they couldn't actually justify the MSRP + Juice. By the time they backed out, my dealer was willing to take MSRP in a heartbeat. Prices will be coming down very very soon.(Just my humble prediction)

And I can't wait for those dealers to call me back when their inventory is sitting on the showroom floor and unsold. Sorry guys, my offer has changed:D

Ryan02Stang

Established Member
venams03 said:
Dead on!! I don't see that many of the allocations have been bought and paid for as the dealers would like you to believe. They only have promises and small deposits. Wait till it's time to Pony-up for the ADMs. You'll see alot of "backed-out" deals! That's how I picked up my Early run '03. Was ordered for someone with a deposit. Simply changed their mind. Maybe it was because they couldn't actually justify the MSRP + Juice. By the time they backed out, my dealer was willing to take MSRP in a heartbeat. Prices will be coming down very very soon.(Just my humble prediction)

And I can't wait for those dealers to call me back when their inventory is sitting on the showroom floor and unsold. Sorry guys, my offer has changed:D

100% agreed. I've already received calls from my local dealer first saying $25k over sticker. Down to $15k over sticker.

I told them to call me when I can have it for $1,000 over invoice...

bubbrubb

dgussin1 said:
We won't see numbers for a few months from one of these blowers on a Shelby...
nad hopefully when we do, we find out that the rods are more underrated than the 03/04's were :beer:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
VelociTT said:
nad hopefully when we do, we find out that the rods are more underrated than the 03/04's were :beer:

At least you know they are better than ours.

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
dgussin1 said:
I heard through the grape vine that Earl from Earl's Automotive has one on his Shelby.

Cool, thanks..

I know a guy that might pick one up real soon.:coolman:

He wants to get crazy with it.:rockon:

Defknotzero

Established Member
10th03Cobra said:
Cool, thanks..

oh no. Is it who i think it is. :coolman:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
10th03Cobra said:
Cool, thanks..

Does his name start with an R and end with yan?

Users who are viewing this thread