2 AFS 18x10.5 Cobra Wheels (03-04) CHROME w/tires

94silverstang

Established Member
idiots who don't wanna buy or post something constructive should gtfo. These rims are hard to find. Id give u 350 shipped without the tires. I would just be concerned that the rim wasn't bent so bad it wouldn't hold air. Have you had these on a car for awhile to see if they hold air ok under pressure?

thanks man. Glad to see there is someone in here that knows about these wheels.

and they aren't bent at all. they've been sitting in the backroom of my dads shop for a month or better holding air. one wheel has some rash on it and would need filling in to make it show quality/new looking. w/e you wanna call it. if you were to run a fat tire on it, you could get away with hiding some of the rash.
-blake

94silverstang

Established Member
ny379_bump.jpg

Hangman

Modding is Expensive
Established Member
let me know a shipping cost without tires to 33027 and then we can talk price, ive been looking for these wheels.

dr0pt0pGT

Established Member
Bump for a good deal. I'd be all over these if I knew I could find some AFS 18" for the front. But GL with teh sale. :beer:

94silverstang

Established Member
Bump for a good deal. I'd be all over these if I knew I could find some AFS 18" for the front. But GL with teh sale. :beer:

thanks for the good words :thumbsup:

but i do want people to realize that these are rashed in a spot on one of the wheels. its not like the wheel is ruined, but it would stick out if you had some stretched tires or unless it was fixed to new condition. which also wouldn't be hard to get done. Just don't want someone emailing me thinking this was perfect set. and also, realize these were around 600 new for 2!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread