2 inch drop shackles

Mondo1

Established Member
-SOLD- DJM 2 inch drop shackles. On truck for 3 Months. Urethane bushings & factory powdercoated. Excellent condition.-SOLD-

Last edited:

blk00gtvert

Established Member
not to hijack but a simple yes or no on this... when you used the 2 inch shackels... did you have to change your rear shocks?:shrug:

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
not to hijack but a simple yes or no on this... when you used the 2 inch shackels... did you have to change your rear shocks?:shrug:

no you dont, shock extenders could be used though!! i would only change my shocks after they have worn out, and after like a 4 inch drop or so

blk00gtvert

Established Member
no you dont, shock extenders could be used though!! i would only change my shocks after they have worn out, and after like a 4 inch drop or so

thank you. i called them and they kept trying to sell me there special shocks that were shorter...
where do i get the extenders?:shrug:

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
thank you. i called them and they kept trying to sell me there special shocks that were shorter...
where do i get the extenders?:shrug:

usually they come in a kit i believe, sometimes you can get lucky and find them for sale on here, just gotta be quick and keep on the look out!

do a google search to find them(shock extenders)

they want to sell you shorter shocks beacuse thats the right way to do it! but im cheep so id rather blow out my factory shocks in 80,000miles

ive had several lowered/slammed vehicles never changed the shocks, also never any issues!

Users who are viewing this thread