2 Races today, 1 bad (broke stuff), 1 good

99toursvt

Established Member
I had an interestng day, on the way home from school i ran with a lil civic hatch, it looked very riced out. we came up to a stale red light that switched before we could stop. we gunned it, it was even untill my stupid ass misses 3rd gear :loser: and it revs right up to the red line. i will never forgive my self for this one, im really not one to mis-shift. when i came to a stop at the next light i notice hella steam comming from the hood, and the temp gauge was a lil bit higher that norm. turns out i popped the only heater hose i didn't just replace. the short 2 inch section the attaches to the engine, on the back. the guy at napa gave me the hose for free, but it was such a PITFA, hard to reach.

anyway the good race :rolling: , just happend right after i fixed my hose. i finnaly proved to a friend that my SHO would beat his GS eclipse. i didn't beat him by much but ive been waiting for these bragging rights. later guys:burn:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
was the exclipse turbo? if it wasn't you should smack the sh!t outta of it

99toursvt

Established Member
GS = non turbo, but he has a header and intake. i bogged on the luanch, and still was right next to him. im sure i would have zipped by in 3rd, but we didn't have room, and i missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread