20" Asanti 3pc Wheels with Nitto Tires $1750

Subzero

Established Member
Asanti 20" AF118's. 10.5" rear 9" fronts.

285/30/20 rears and 255/35/20 fronts. They have brushed centers and a chrome lip. One of the front wheels is curbed on the lip. These have less than 4k miles on them. Great shape.

First $1750 + actual shipping costs gets them! They were about $5k new with tires.

IMG_0397.jpg

wheels006.jpg

wheels011.jpg
wheels012.jpg

wheels010.jpg
wheels008.jpg

Last edited:

Myfast70

Established Member
Just an FYI, I purchased a set of 3.73's from the seller and almost two weeks later they never shipped. He had excuses and said he would ship then never did. He finally sent a refund and promised to ship them out still and that I could pay upon arrival, needless to say they never showed so buyer beware! Another buyer had the same issue I did

Subzero

Established Member
Just an FYI, I purchased a set of 3.73's from the seller and almost two weeks later they never shipped. He had excuses and said he would ship then never did. He finally sent a refund and promised to ship them out still and that I could pay upon arrival, needless to say they never showed so buyer beware! Another buyer had the same issue I did

The reason I didn't send them out still after I offered it:

"I received the refund. i'm ok with that. I think I will hold off on the gears due to the fact that I can recalibrate the speedo"

justablur91

Established Member
buyer beware! took over 2 weeks to ship out my lower control arms. horrible communication. didn't ship out until i threatened to file a paypal dispute. also know another forum member who also had a problem with seller.

jfitts23

Established Member
already going threw it. wish i would have none before but. i now have a tracking number for the wheels.

jfitts23

Established Member
Item recieved and looks way better then pics showed. i left feedback could you please do the same thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread