20 inch staggered chrome foose wheels and tires

arbaker08

I had these on my 2012 gt500 but just recently sold it and the dealership wanted to put the stock wheels back on so I have these up for sale. I bought them about a year ago from the original owner with only 1k miles on them, and I put another 4k miles on the tires before selling the car so the tires still have plenty of life in them. Also, the original owner did make a 3 inch or so curb rash on one of the wheels but it's hard to even see unless you get right up on it. The rest of the wheels are pretty spotless. Specs:

Sizes - (2) 20x8.5 Front and (2) 20x10 Rear
Includes TPMS sensors installed
Tires - (2) 255/35/20 (2) 295/30/20 Toyo Proxy 4's

Asking $1250 cash or paypal (paypal has a fee that you will have to cover if you choose that route) I can deliver them within an hour of The Woodlands, TX area. Outside that you'll have to pay for shipping or meet me.

They're listed on americanmuscle.com for $320/each just for the wheels, so getting the tires and sensors already mounted is a good deal. For some reason they also have it listed as "excluding gt500" but I can attest they're wrong, and I've tried to get them to correct it. If you call foose directly they'll confirm these fit with the gt500 brembo brakes.

Feel free to email at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread