20 months in the program and still not completely normal...

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
I need to say that my behavior yesterday was over the edge...

Lets hope that my over reaction yesterday was simply that an over reaction. Lets suppose that after a good nights rest (my first this week, that I reconsider my arguments from yesterday...)

FACT:
SVT told me they would be shipping by the end of the month.

FACT:
Today i read on another forum someone else saying esentially that he has an "in at ford" that confirmed shipment starting Tues or Wed of the 5/27 week.

Everything else has been unsubstanciated rumor and conclusion based on an invalid premise.

So, we will wait and let them keep thier word and everything will be good.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Keep it together Vintage, We'll all make it! Tom Petty had it right, "The waiting is the hardest part". Hopefully when we do get our rides we'll all need surgery to remove the constant smiles from our faces. We should see if we can get a group discount on Valentine 1's as well. Keep the faith. :)

Cat Breath

Established Member
Man Vintage, you are really hard on yourself. I reviewed your recent posts and didn't see anything offensive. You didn't cut anyone down. You didn't come accross as beligerent. All you did (assuming I didn't miss any deleted posts :uh oh: ) was express a little dissatisfaction over the possibility of your new car arriving late. You seem pretty normal to me. :)

eddy z

Established Member
all was cool on your part... we are just ready to go but getting facts... I am just s fired up for my new ride... But heck anything sooner than orginal mid July delivery. I am happy..

Rob03

Established Member
Everything seems fine to me Vintage. I'm a little pev'd over the delay, but then I really hope they are taking this time to make sure they are perfect. That way you won't see people on here moaning about problems and we will have that great big happy Face.

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

Cobra'03

Established Member
"We will make no Cobra before it's time"
Fred Gallo, shift supervisor, Wixom assy.

Jeez, I waited 7 months once for a custom painted Porsche - you should be old hat to this. Relax, it'll be here when it gets here, and I do not even have build date yet!

You have to admit, thought Forums folks are a bit hyper and anal when it comes to their cars, and huge outfits like Ford (and the dealers) look at us as bizarre eclectics. I mean, they don't get Florida retirees calling every day asking for the DORA for their Crown Vics - those blue hairs are too busy pacing the aisles of Wal-Mart looking for the best grill Bug catcher. They seem to have a morbid fear that a bug will enter the air vent, fly up their noses, and eat their brains - this missing out on drawing all the SS taxes I pay. ;-)

When your car comes, you warm it up, and punch it - all your agony and consternation will evaporate in an acrid cloud of blue-grey smokre, as the other cars at the stoplight become tiny dots in your rear view mirror.

Steady man, steadyyyyyyyyy.........

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
See what happens when it too hard to wait, peeps start spreadin' stuff all around. It's kind of like when Britney Spears was gettin' serious with Justin and guys started spreading rumors that she had Breast Cancer.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread