20" Rims Cheap!!!

jbaz

Established Member
alright here's the deal. I bought my L used with these rims on them and just recently got a hold of some 02 stock wheels that im putting drang radials on. so i wanna sell my chrome 20's to put more money towards the truck. $600 plus shipping for the rims with Kuhmo 295/45/20 tires. 3 of the tires still have about 5k miles left on them but the front right one is about done. The rims are in fair condition with some small curb rash on 3 of the rims, all marks are small and dont stand out. If ur interested send me a pm i have more pics.

goodside.jpg

pics2044.jpg

WoolSVT02

#3230 of 4726
Established Member
yea they would be for my lil brother he has a ford expedition.. do u know if they have the same pattern? 99 EX

stllightning04

Established Member
Hey i just talked to my mom shes letting me borrow the money and she said i can go up to 400 but she wanted me to haggle but i don't like loballing i think people who do it are jerks. But im letting you know what i can go up to shipped. I would go to more but if i have to put at least one new tire on there prob all four pretty soon then i can't pay to much so let me know what you think and want to do

Users who are viewing this thread