20" True Forged Chicanes - New 315s out back!

BLUE2010

Established Member
How wide are the front and rears?

What is the finish? Polished lip with machined centers? Interested please pm me your new price with drag radials included. thanks

BLUE2010

Established Member
Couple other questions along with the one's above.

2 piece or 3 piece? Do they have the assembly bolts? and if so what is the finish on them? Any damage (even minor) to any of them?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Just for your info Bloo, shipping them isn't that bad. I've done it a few times. It's expensive, don't get it wrong, but it's not hard to prepare them. I just shipped my Chicanes; FedEx from NJ to IN, with tires, and the price was about $265 with $3000 insurance. UPS might be a little less expensive, but I didn't get any other quotes.

You just need a role of shrink wrap (Staples, Office Max, etc...) and two roles of standard packing tape. Face the two wheels at each other with a few layers of cardboard, bubble wrap or some sort of padding in-between them. Wrap them THOROUGHLY with the shrink wrap in all directions, two wheels at a time. Put cardboard on the outer sections too, to keep the edge of the back of the rim from getting dinged up. Then go to town with the packing tape over the shrink wrap. I think the shipping weight was about 130 lbs a set so that's why they're so expensive, but if a buyer is willing to pay for shipping, it's really not that hard to prep them.
It took me about 20 minutes to complete the process and below is what the final product looks like.
3B40BA42.gif

42DC949D.gif

Bloo

Established Member
The Drag radials were sold separately today. All i have is the wheels and street tires. Won't take less than $3,500 for this set-up. I'd rather keep them.

Users who are viewing this thread