2000 Cobra R #192 from Gaudin ford Nevada for sale

johnnydarkgt350

this Sunday I tried a last open track day at Spokane Raceway for the year ; it was a clear day but only 34 degrees and it spun on a right hand sweeper and I and the Cobra R ended stopping into a cement barrier on the drivers side and left front ; I have a sore back and now but cannot afford to pursue getting it back on the road so Im selling it as is ; I see the buy it now on some of these are now selling for excess of $70k+ ;the ODO just turned 10,000 on the way there,ask for pics please as Im a little tech challenged at 65 years old! I have an extra in the box front spoiler and the original and almost new tires an the rims ; I've read the original complete engine is very valuable (THIS IS A FORUM MEMBERS OFFER BEFORE GOES PUBLIC) you must flat bed it to you ; thanks Jim $ 18500 (buyer pays freight) 208 659-4552( I can send pics of it from my phone to your email or cell of number)

Side note for a restorer this has a clean and clear title with no prior collision history : there is no insurance claim as I have not claimed it : Carfax shows a clean title history with no collision history .

Last edited:

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I would have an interest in pics.... Tried to pm you

Chiefabbott

Sorry to hear about your accident at the track but I'm glad to hear that you walked away from it.
I'm interested as well, just sent you a text from a 647 area code.

Users who are viewing this thread