2000 Cobra R Eibach Springs

boostedsnake

Established Member
Guys w/the 2000 Cobra R Eibach Springs.........how stiff did ur rides get w/the R springs? Do these lower the 03 Cobras more than the Cobra R's due to the extra weight? Do the R springs lower the 03 more than the Eibach Pro springs would? Any pics. w/the R springs on? What's a good place to buy them and how much?
Currently I have Eibach Pro springs installed on my car and would like to get a bit stiffer ride than what the pro kit offer............any info/pics is GREAT.

THANKS

Bingo13

Established Member
My car dropped about 1" in the front and .75" in the rear with these springs. The ride was slightly stiffer but I was also running the '00R spec struts/shocks as the '03 stock units are under dampened for those spring rates.
The Steeda Cobra Sport springs are a progressive rate spring with 550/650 specs. They will drop your car about 1.25" in the front and 1" in the rear and ride better than the Eibach Pros. You can use your stock struts and shocks without an issue.
I would spend the money on coil-overs if I were you. I did the full spring swaps and ended up with coil-overs anyway.

boostedsnake

Established Member
Originally posted by Bingo13
My car dropped about 1" in the front and .75" in the rear with these springs. The ride was slightly stiffer but I was also running the '00R spec struts/shocks as the '03 stock units are under dampened for those spring rates.
The Steeda Cobra Sport springs are a progressive rate spring with 550/650 specs. They will drop your car about 1.25" in the front and 1" in the rear and ride better than the Eibach Pros. You can use your stock struts and shocks without an issue.
I would spend the money on coil-overs if I were you. I did the full spring swaps and ended up with coil-overs anyway.

Hey Bingo13, when U said "ride better than Eibach Pros" did u mean softer or stiffer?

Bingo13

Established Member
Originally posted by boostedsnake
Hey Bingo13, when U said "ride better than Eibach Pros" did u mean softer or stiffer?

Smoother with less jarring. In someways softer but firmer.

Users who are viewing this thread