2000 GT Vert - 90% complete 2003 Cobra swap T56, IRS and more!

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Hey guys, for sale is my 2000 GT Vert I scooped up not too long ago from an older gentleman that received this car and some cash in exchange for his 65 fastback. He said he was amazed at the time spent on the car but that he'd rather have the cash in his old age. I was amazed at the work put into this car to make it a Terminator replica but not be a worn out rattletrap when done. The car appears to be built for a daily/road course car. It rides extremely well and has no major issues. Freshly cleaned and ready for someone to enjoy this spring. The mod list is as follows:

Suspension / Drivetrain:
•Independent Rear Suspension from a 2003 Cobra installed
•H&R Race Springs
•Koni Shocks and 10 Way Adjustable Struts
•It also has subframe connectors, under hood chrome sway bar and a bolt in roll bar, I have back seats as well.
•Has slotted and cross drilled rotors at each corner and also has the entire brake system setup from an 03 Cobra as well. The fastest/easiest stopping car I've ever driven
•2000 Cobra R 18's with new BFG's at each corner
•The car sports a fresh 2V GT crate motor with very low miles. Only modifications are a BBK TBody, Intake, and an expensive Steeda exhaust.
•2003 Cobra T56 6 speed transmission which shifts amazingly well. The gears are very close together and make the ride so much more enjoyable than the T45 5 speed was ever able to offer in these cars. I was told the transmission was gone through and has upgraded internals but I'm not for sure. It shifts very firmly and engages better than any of my previous Termi's did, so my guess is that it was indeed built.

Exterior:

•Cobra Front bumper, convertible top, hood, side skirts, side scoops, trunk lid and spoiler, and rear bumper all installed. To make it even better the car was repainted once all these items were installed for a fresh new appearance. The paint was extremely well done, and in my opinion is an 8/10.
•The interior of the car sports the 03 Cobra steering wheel, leather shift boot, center console, pedal assembly, and even the gauge cluster from an 03 Cobra as well showing 25,936 miles. I was told these miles weren't far off from what the motor and transmission have on them as well.
•Also has a Pioneer touch screen CD/DVD player. Yes it will play movies on a trip. :eeek:

The only items missing from this car from what I've seen from looking under, in, and around on the vehicle that aren't Cobra are the headlights, seats and motor. The 2V GT motor I was told was a new crate motor when it and the transmission went in. Almost all the manufacturer markings are clearly visible and the engine itself is spotless with no leaks or weird noises. It also has a completely new A/C system with new compressor and lines that were installed when the motor went in. The car sounds and runs strong without being obnoxious like many, and averages over 23+mpg!

Only negative I want to make known is the speedo needs a speedcal to calibrate the speedometer or if you have a handheld tuner it can re calibrate it as well. Yes the speedo works it just reads very low compared to actual speed.

I'm asking $13,000 OBO or would trade for the right deal. Trades will be considered but cash is king as always :king:. The car is located in College Station, TX and is garage kept driven twice a week if nice outside. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and I will try my best to answer them with as much information as I have available. Please text: 9seven92five583four2 or shoot me an email: [email protected] Thanks again and here's some pictures for your viewing:

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1883.png

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m541/willcrain06/IMG_1865.jpg

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Thanks guys! I like it just seeing what my options are. All reasonable offers will be considered. TTT

stickytack

Established Member
Calling this a "90% complete 2003 cobra swap" is very misleading.... Without a supercharged 4v I wouldn't call this a cobra swap. Maybe "cobra clone" but definitely not cobra swap.

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Calling this a "90% complete 2003 cobra swap" is very misleading.... Without a supercharged 4v I wouldn't call this a cobra swap. Maybe "cobra clone" but definitely not cobra swap.

Well considering the suspension, brakes, trans, gauges, body pieces, exhaust and more are from an 03 donor, I'd say my title isn't as misleading as you claim. I'm sorry if it 'fooled' you into clicking it but titling this simply as a 2000 GT seems a bit understated as well. Sorry if anyone else was offended by how it is being marketed. I also took what I consider to be a surplus of photos to show the cars contents. If more information is needed please let me know as I have bought and sold a few vehicles on here since 2005. Thanks

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Looking for a quick sale, have an investment opportunity I'd like to not miss, first 10,500 takes it!

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Car is an immaculate cruiser. No disappointments here, taking reasonable offers. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread