2000GT vs 1996-98 GT

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Well iam on my way home from work, iam on the 826 going north, iam crusin about 70mph, comming on the ramp was this 96-98 GT. It was Green with Cobra R rims and had clears in the back .:rollseyes Iam still crusin and he is about 2 cars behind me, i step on it a little more and iam going about 80mph now. He begins to get closer and closer now and he is in back of me, i keep my pace going about 80 and he get next to me, i look at him and he pulls the window down and gives me the sign. I look for cops first and then i slow down to about 60 mph. He passes me and then he slows sown as well. He Honks it 3 times i and quickly get the jump about a car and then i just start to pull and i shut it off when iam about 3 cars infront.

I then turn to get off on 103rd and he follows. When we are at the light he goes "wow the cars runs sweet" i go "thanks man". He asked me what i had, i told him and then he told me he just had a CAI, Xpipes, Flows.

He was cool said he name was Robert and that every friday or sat to go to a discount autoparts by Palmetto Hospital that they have a meet there.

I made a left and he kept going staright and got back on the 826.

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
nice kill. hey man i never saw you at the towers. what time is most people there? i get there late i guess when the power 96 truck leaves.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Thanks. I really don't go to the towers. I just told you when and where, when you asked me about the meets remember. I been there 3 times at most i think. I go to Fuds on Monday. Thats a all Ford Meet there that starts around 8pm and Tues & Thurs I go to La Carreta. thats starts around 1030 to 1100pm. But iam looking for spots to see if we can make a good meet for the ppl in on the site.! So far , no cigar!:shrug: But those 2 meets are cool lots of cars there.

Users who are viewing this thread