Established Member
2000R Brembo Brakes For Sale--SOLD

Everything is SOLD....THANKS

*This does not include SS brake lines as seen in the picture*
Brembo.jpg

Last edited:

davidsk5018

Established Member
Yeah, they are.....I am beginning my 3rd year of medical school soon, so I am selling lots of my open track stuff because I won't have a chance to do it for a while (spending lots of time at the hospital), and there is no sense in keeping it all.

They are great brakes, just need to go to someone that will use them. I have also sold race pads for them, caster/ camber plates, and am selling some vctoracers because I won't use any of it.

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
aah ok. I do need some brakes but for now I am going to try and turn the stock rotors and get some good pads.
TTT for ya.

Brizzal84

Established Member
I would like to by just the calipers, pads,and anything els to make it fit my 96 cobra. I really want to talk with you so call me at 503-880-9801 or eamil me at [email protected] or PM. Lest make a deal if it is still for sale.

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
Just curious... Do you still have the victoracers? If so, what size are they, and how many heat cycles do they have in them?

davidsk5018

Established Member
Yeah, I still have them. They are 275/40ZR17 I believe. They have been heat cycled and shaved to 4/32. They only have been used at one track day and are still in excellent shape.

You can also look in the tire/ wheel forum and I have a listing for them.

Users who are viewing this thread