2001 Lightning Black w/ 4600 original miles

Lucky45

Established Member
2001 Ford Lightning with 4600 original miles. No mods other than the bed cover and bed mat. Paint on the bed floor is in impeccable condition. Truck is clean as it should be from top to bottom and I also have the window sticker. I'm asking $24900 obo. Feel free to pm me for any details.

2001Lightning.jpg

Lucky45

Established Member
Had a lot of PM's and emails in the past few days asking if this truck is available. It is still for sale.

Chaney5.0

That. is. beautiful.

So gorgeous my man. Love to see another OCD handler taking care of a vehicle makes me feel a lot less... alone LOL.

Gets annoying to have my friends/family make fun of me after every time I take the car out getting a fresh out of the wash rag, making it damp and wiping the entire interior down after EVERY single ride. Hell still got the plastic on the back and around the column etc from when i took delivery of my 13' 5.0. Its my garage/weekend car so when I trade it or sell it for as much or even more than what I payed I'll be the one laughing :)

LOL long ass rant and a free bump, i just enjoy seeing somebody just like me with OCD :)

Users who are viewing this thread