2002 lightning #075 700hp

jbanas

Established Member
Congrats man! We exchanged emails a few times but the truck was too far out of my budget. Did you sell it locally or is it one less L for the buffalo area? Theres so few around here.

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Congrats man! We exchanged emails a few times but the truck was too far out of my budget. Did you sell it locally or is it one less L for the buffalo area? Theres so few around here.

no sold it to canada..so i will never see it again..i took a huge loss..but it was time..

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
accidentandlightnignewowner018.jpg

herer is the new owner debra and guy he is not in the pics but just as cute..lol but everything went good they drove the truck home like 13hours and made it ok..good luck i loved that truck..

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
i want a cobra to build but these guys want alot of money for not many mods..i will pay the right money for the right termi..

WillyB93

Established Member
Just keep watching the board I am sure you will find a built one decent priced.

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
well they all seem high i should have goten 29k for my truck but i was reasonable these guys are not in the termi world..they need to come back down to earth if they want to sell their car..

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
hey guys thanks for all the great comments and all the veiws almost 14,000 veiws i think that is a lot..
TRUCK IS SOLD..
but i will never foget it i loved that beast..

Users who are viewing this thread