2002 Mustang GT for sale

02StanGT

Established Member
I'm trying to sell this car to hopefully own a terminator in the future. I believe I'm the second owner of the car, I bought it from a dealership when it had 42k miles on it. It currently has 68k on it now. I've not had a single issue with the car since I've had it, it runs great and looks awesome. It was my dd so it does have some wear. Its got a couple wear marks on the steering wheel, and otherwise the interior is immaculate. It does have some rock chips on the bumper and the hood. Ive taken care of this car very well, oil changed every 2,500 miles, coolant flushed at 50,000 miles, new spark plugs at 50k as well. Its had the paint cleaned, polished and waxed 3 times since I've owned it, washed every week religously. It does have some mods including CAI, 75mm bbk throttle body, bbk high flow intake plenum, flowmaster catback exhaust, aluminum driveshaft, short throw shifter, and white face gauges. It's been down to the track two times other than that I usually don't get on it much in town due to the numbers of police around. Runs awesome, looks great. If you are interested let me know, I can email you pics if you want or I can post them if someone can tell me how to do so. Trying to sell it for 13,500, which is reasonable IMO. Feel free to make comments, I'm interested in what you guys have to say, thanks for your time. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread