2002 turbo mustang for sale Feeler thread

68dangerstanger

Established Member
Damn man def beautiful car i ****ing love it!!...... Sadly, with it being a "project" and a 2v, i dont see u ever getting anywhere near $18k for it. Thats cobra territory, hell theres a completly built 2v turbo car on here in fantastic running condition that was asking slightly more than u and he was getting bashed on hard for trying to get that.

Sadly we will never get back what we invest into cars, thats jus the way the used car world is. Good luck with the sale though man none the less, if u can find someone who will pay 18k for it, BADASS!! lol see if they wanna buy TWO cars and send em towards my KenneBell Bullitt as well thats for sale on here lol!!!

jtcstrat

Established Member
Ya I understand. Im a bit flexable on price, but Im also looking for trades for more of a street car. I just wanna try something else. I don't need to sell it so that's y im kinda firm, if not ill finish it and keep it or sell it running.

The whole 2v vs 4v thing to me is not that big of a deal since its got the tfs heads, flowing as well as a 4v now.

Thanks for the kind words.

Shoot reasonable offers, it can never hurt. Thanks for the kind words.

NewMach123

Established Member
Not bashing but probably would get closer to asking price if you get the car finished completely. GLWS and very nice car!

jtcstrat

Established Member
ya i know, i might finish it and then sell it.

either way thanks for the compliments

also willing to look at trades for a notchback. very clean ones only tho.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I followed this build, and you need to keep it! Car is sick man. Looks great, and has great power. Keep it! Lol.

jtcstrat

Established Member
ya i know, i love this thing, everyone who knows me is telling me to keep it. with my bad luck tho im loosing motivation. 3 motors later and still nothing to show for it..

jtcstrat

Established Member
Bought the car w a built motor/s trim shattered the oil pump.

2nd built motor had defective pistons

3rd had a tune that melted it down at the track

This is the fourth built motor currently.

U can see my frustration and lack of desire? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread