2003-2004 flywheel is it metal or aluminum flywheel

svtvm03

Established Member
i going to replace mine with center foce clutch kit . going to by a finaza flywheel neede to know what was stock thanks

svtvm03

Established Member
i have give or take 475-500 to the wheelies what would be best the aluminum or the steel fly wheel from finaza.

rudycobra

Established Member
I went with Mcloed lightened steel , I was told go with steel for our power cause it will b stronger against warping , but yes the stock one is aluminum so that shows me aluminum is string too . I would chk the weights if possible for steel fidanza versus Mcloed lightened steel . I was trying to not add to much weight . The Mcloed setup added 6-7 lbs versus stock

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Stock flywheel is an Aluminum McLeod, which has a steel friction insert that can be replaced for less money than a whole new fly wheel.

Somethings if it's not gouged or roasted or cracked it can be scuffed up and reused as is.

Or you can buy a new flywheel of your choice.

Vnmous1_04

InFamous Racing
Established Member
Stock flywheel is an Aluminum McLeod, which has a steel friction insert that can be replaced for less money than a whole new fly wheel.

Somethings if it's not gouged or roasted or cracked it can be scuffed up and reused as is.

Or you can buy a new flywheel of your choice.

What he said...Im acutally getting the steel plate pressed into an extra flywheel as we speak thats going on with a dual friction clutch

Users who are viewing this thread