2003 Black Mustang Cobra for sale, $25,900.

quazimoto

Banned
Mods include Bassani x-pipe/catback, 95mm C&L MAF, K&N, Superchips Microtune, 2.81 Pulley/100mm idler. All the work, with the exception of the exhaust, was done at Lamotta's Performance. I still have the stock pulley/belt if you want it.

KBB-$28,170

Never seen the track.

Shoot me an email if interested.

quazimoto

Banned
Ok, the guy who had originally planned on buying it couldn't get the financing, so i'm putting it back up for 1 week at the low low price of only $25,000!!! Call now!!! Otherwise i'm selling it to Carmax.

My cell is 407 529-8214

Or shoot me an email, [email protected]

03SVTCOBRA10TH

Established Member
Originally posted by quazimoto
Mods include Bassani x-pipe/catback, 95mm C&L MAF, K&N, Superchips Microtune, 2.81 Pulley/100mm idler. All the work, with the exception of the exhaust, was done at Lamotta's Performance. I still have the stock pulley/belt if you want it.

KBB-$28,170

Never seen the track.

Shoot me an email if interested.

How many miles???.......What the build #???......... Do you have the tick or have you replaced the head??? I might be interested.........

Oh yeah, will you sell as is or put back to stock???? Extended warenty???? Any body damage or repairs???

Graves

Established Member
If I had another $5k, I'd be more than happy to contribute to your house fundage. Unless you will take $20k...

Users who are viewing this thread