2003 cobra 10th anniversary edition low miles

Big pikes

Established Member
No thanks bud. Nice car just cant do yellow! Sale is pending. Offers still entertained untill the 20th if it doesnt sell.

Big pikes

Established Member
Yes sir, sorry for the delay. You have an amazing machine, however I just starter my own business and need ti liquidate some assets. Also want to build a notch!

saleen guy

Established Member
Hi guys, i just recently purchased this car,,, after selling my 04 mystichrome vert nearly 2 years ago i have regretted it ever since, the car is still currently at performance auto sport and they will be performing some simple mods before the car is shipped home to eastern Long Island within the next week or so ,, they will be installing pulleys,cold air intake,a dyno tune so we know everything is right on and a set of steeda lowering springs, once home ii have a few thing waiting for it, a beautiful set of 18'' CCW LM5 3-pc wheels i bought from SADDLE from this site,( they were on his sonic blue coupe before he sold it) also a set of 01 cobra tail lights with the amber turn signal lenz, a set of FORE hood vents, and in the spring i will have the windows tinted, a MGW shifter, some drilled and slotted brake rotors, and at some point after some research i would also like to add a cat back exhaust and that will be about it, still easy to return to stock if i should ever want to do so, it will reside in my garage next to my 88 saleen convertible and my 30,000 mile 03 DSG lightning,

Last edited:

saleen guy

Established Member
Hi guys , I recently purchased this car, 12-2013, now the opportunity has come along to buy a car I have wanted for many years, now located on Long Island NY, car has been sitting in my garage since delivery due to this crappy ny weather, some minor performance mods have been done while at PAS, steeda lowering springs, pulley, cold air and a dyno tune, just a feeler for now, more info to follow, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread