2003 Cobra / 13,623mi. Zinc Yellow Convertible

Adam.L.

Established Member
SOLD - 2003 Cobra / 13,623mi. Zinc Yellow Convertible

This car is no longer for sale. I was able to locate a 2003 DSG Cobra in excellent condition with only 8k miles. It worked out as an even trade with a dealership.

If anyone is interested in purchasing the convertible from a dealer, it is now located at Havill-Spoerl Ford in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin.

Thanks for all of the offers.

I bought this car new, off the showroom floor in January of 2005. The factory warranty is good through Jan. 2008. In addition I purchased the Ford ESP premium warranty for 6 years/60,000mi (warranty until 2011 or 60,000mi). I've had warranty work performed to repair a squeaky steering rack, squealing throw out bearing, and PCM reflash.

The oil has been changed at intervals less than every 3000 miles, all scheduled maintenance has been performed on time by the Ford dealership.

At about 10k miles I installed an MGW 'blue' shifter, K&N FIPK, and Magnaflow cat-back. I never got around to installing my Raptor shift light and 4" Magnaflow rolled tips, I plan on including them with the car. All of the stock parts are available to go with the car as well. All documentation including service receipts, SVT certificate, and warranty information is going with the car.

This car has never seen snow. It's only been in rain while on vacation or during freak rainshowers. The tires have never been replaced and are in excellent shape.

I'm asking $25,500.

Please contact me at [email protected] for any additional information. If you use private messaging I may not respond very quickly - I tend not to log in while viewing this site.

DSCF0611.gif

DSCF0609.gif

DSCF0610.gif

DSCF0608.gif

DSCF0619.gif

More photos here:

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/Adam-L/

Delivery may be an option.

Thanks,
Adam.L.

Last edited:

Adam.L.

Established Member
Price Dropped - $25,500

I've found a vehicle I'd like to purchase, but would prefer not to give up the Cobra at trade in value.

Anyone interested?

Adam.L.

Established Member
Ride Along said:
Looks nice. What tires are those, are they stock?

Yes, stock. No burnouts, hardly any wear. Probably good for another 15k or more miles if it's driven the way I've been driving it.

2K3SVT4ME

Established Member
trade

family friend of mine is willing to trade his 03 red fire cobra coupe for a cobra vert, hes in the same boat, doesn't want to bend over at the dealer then get bent over again getting into a vert...if interested its in Ottawa,Canada, has 58,000km or aprox 39,000 miles...unmodded except for magnaflow catback. Owner is an older gentlemen in his mid 60's and he baught it new,never raced it just showed it and enjoyed it.

Adam.L.

Established Member
Roush S3 said:
bump for a fellow Zinc!

Thanks for the bump -

It seems like not too many people are interested in the zinc yellow. Then again - I didn't really like it too much until I saw it in person. I'd swear it glows...

Adam.L.

Established Member
2K3SVT4ME said:
family friend of mine is willing to trade his 03 red fire cobra coupe for a cobra vert, hes in the same boat, doesn't want to bend over at the dealer then get bent over again getting into a vert...if interested its in Ottawa,Canada, has 58,000km or aprox 39,000 miles...unmodded except for magnaflow catback. Owner is an older gentlemen in his mid 60's and he baught it new,never raced it just showed it and enjoyed it.

I've thought about it, and I feel like I'd be losing on an even trade with the mileage on that redfire. Redfire is one of my least favorite colors, if it was DSG, Black, or Sonic I'd have to think real hard about it.

Ultimately, I want to locate a high mile or salvage title 03-04. I plan to mod the crap out of it and use it as a track car. I'd prefer to find something a little less expensive and already beat to sh!t, so I don't feel so bad if/when I wreck.

Thanks for the suggestion, and good luck with that redfire.

Adam.L.

Established Member
yellow03gt said:
Ineterested in a supercharged zinc 03 gt for trade and some cash?

I'm currently working on an even trade with a dealership. They have an '03 DSG coupe with 8000 (supposedly) 'senior citizen' miles. It's damn near exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the offer though.

Adam.L.

Established Member
This car is no longer for sale. I was able to locate a 2003 DSG Cobra in excellent condition with only 8k miles. It worked out as an even trade with a dealership.

If anyone is interested in purchasing the convertible from a dealer, it is now located at Havill-Spoerl Ford in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin.

Thanks for all of the offers.

Users who are viewing this thread