2003 Cobra Black For Sale in So Cal 23k

Vindication

Flossy Fast
Established Member
This is a 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra with 25,500 miles. I've posted this car for sale before. Since then I've added a few things to the car and it was just painted last week. The Paint is still very fresh. The VIN is 1FAFP48Y83F300805. I have documents stating which parts of the car were painted as well. The Mods are as following

2.83 Pulley
Bassani Xhaust Cat-Back
Custom H pipe
JBA Headers
McClod Twin Disk Clutch w/ flywheel (less than 500 miles)
Fuel Pressure Meter
Boost Pressure Meter
Gords Heat Exchanger
Accufab Throttle Body
-6 Fuel Line
Dual Walbro Fuel Pumps
2001 Cobra Taillights (ambers)
Ei Bach Springs (1.5inch)
Steeda Camber kit
Back Seat Delete kit

The only components this car does not have are the trunk pieces. The Trunk is completely bare since I had a stereo stolen on this car twice. The seats are completely Flawless and so is the carpet along with the rest of the panels. The car does have the Mach Stereo but is not currently installed.
If your interested about this car my email is [email protected] I'm willing to post pictures here so all of you can see the new paint I just don't know how to post them. If you'd like more information feel free to email me.

Mark

Last edited:

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
McClod Twin Disk Clutch w/ flywheel (less than 500 miles)
Fuel Pressure Meter
Boost Pressure Meter
Gords Heat Exchanger
Accufab Throttle Body
-6 Fuel Line
Dual Walbro Fuel Pumps

why twin disk and fuel mods for just a 2.8? was there nitrous or a different blower on this car at any point?

Last edited:

Vindication

Flossy Fast
Established Member
the neighbor hammered the car with cement when he was re doing his drive way. only 3 parts of the car are not re painted everything else.....new else paint.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread