2003 Cobra F/S 14,XXX miles

gregscott

Established Member
Cobra

Shipping out to? I spent a little time there in 1970 and surrounding, NAS Whiting,OLF's Brewton, Middleton, etc. Nice looking Cobra, firm on the price?
Let me know what your schedule is, I would fly down drive home, Boston.
Regards Greg

tankerman1981

Established Member
yeah.. if i did it i would have them at least repaint my front bumper, hood,trunk, and rear bumper... maybe if i have the money and the price is right just go ahead and repaint the entire car...

well thanks alot man and once again good luck it looks absolutely awesome

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
gregscott said:
Shipping out to? I spent a little time there in 1970 and surrounding, NAS Whiting,OLF's Brewton, Middleton, etc. Nice looking Cobra, firm on the price?
Let me know what your schedule is, I would fly down drive home, Boston.
Regards Greg
pm sent

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
Knoxville COBRA said:
What size upper and lower pulley do you have?
im actually not sure about the lower one....it was on the car when i bought it, i think he said it was a 6# but i do know its a metco the upper is a 2.8. those along with the porting are making 19lbs of boost, according to my autometer 0-35psi gauge.

Last edited:

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
thank you all for the nice comments...please pass this along to anyone you know looking for a really nice car that has been enjoyed and well cared for. it is perfectly modded and the RWHP it is putting down along with the 4:10's make this car feel like you are in a fighter on take off. i really need to sell this so it doesnt sit in storage for the nest 3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread