2003 Cobra IRS with a lot of upgrades

SVTDarin

Established Member
2003 Mustang Cobra IRS Independent Rear Suspension with 3:55 gears. I replaced a lot of parts and it is assembled but not torqued to specs.You could either put fluid in the rear, torque everything to spec, and be ready to go or replace the other bushings and have a great IRS. I want to sell everything together right now - I don't want to keep certain parts or sell off others but if I still have it a month from now I might consider it.

I have a lot of money into this rear, more than I am asking, so right now my price is firm at $1500

Would rather not ship but if you want to arrange for shipping I can get it on a pallet and on the truck when it comes to pick it up. There will be for an extra charge for packing, as I will need to get a pallet, box up the loose parts, and get everything strapped down ready to go on the truck.

Full Tilt Boogie Racing - IRS bumpsteer kit and 36MM socket

Steeda - IRS sub frame brackets

Prothane - Upper and lower control arm bushings (spare set of uppers)

Maximum Motorsports - Stainless brake hose kit, Front and Rear polyurethane differential mount bushings, 2 IRS sub frame bushings

Billetflow - IRS brace (powder coated ford blue)

Powder Coated - Lower control arms and diff cover (was suppose to be chrome but came out bright silver)

Bilstein - Shocks

Factory - Springs

New - Rotors, Calipers (old but new been sitting in the box for a while), with brake pads.

Cleaned and painted half shafts

More pics here http://s554.photobucket.com/user/SVTDarin/library/COBRA IRS?sort=3&page=1

20141002_192334_zps6d61afbc.jpg

20141002_192345_zps7244d3cd.jpg

20141002_192356_zpsc2fe2f2b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread