2003 Dark Shadow Grey Cobra F/S

notch3o2

i8urmama
Established Member
Hey whats going on everyone, I have been debating on selling my car for a year now but I just couldnt give it up but now due to some circumstances in my life it's time for me too sell it. Heres the rundown of the car

2003 DSG Cobra
22,000 Miles
Factory Chrome Wheels
2.76 Billet Flow Upper Pulley
2 JDM/Metco 100mm Idler Pulleys
Steeda Cold Air Kit
Superchips Flip Chip
Borla Stinger Cat-Back
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Raptor Shift Light

JDM did all the performance work in may of 2004, Jim D-Amore the owner did the tuning himself. I still have the same belt they originally put on and its still in excellent shape. Car runs Amazing and whoever ends up with the car will definitely not be dissapointed. I am asking 26,000 OBO for everything. Thanks For looking

IM000565.jpg

cobrasc03

Is it ever done?
Established Member
12,492 worth of damage to this car on 6/20/05? From what i understand this car was in one hect of a wreck less then a year ago

notch3o2

i8urmama
Established Member
The car was in a 10 MPH or less accident, I wanted everything not repaired but FIXED the exact way, I brought it to the most reputable body shop on the island and used Ford parts to fix each and everything. I didnt even need new quarter panels but replaced them cause it had a little ding on the passenger side. So if you want the best body shop to fix a car with the right parts that is what it cost. New hood, new quarter panels, new headlights new bumper and new intercooler is what it got. There was no structural damage all Cosmetic. These cars are not made to hit into somebody even at the lowest speeds, everything is fiberglass and plastic. I hit a volvo in the rear and there was absolutely ZERO damage done to her car these Mustangs were just not built to take a hit.

notch3o2

i8urmama
Established Member
P.S. I am sure you know that the body shops also milk the insurnace companies for everything they could right? So the actual damage as if we were to pay cash would probably be in the ball park of 7k or so.

Users who are viewing this thread