2003 EAP Orange SVT focus, very good condition

brant914

Established Member
FOR SALE: 2003 Ford Focus SVT (EAP) in rare orange color 117,000 miles, $7600

I have a great condition Ford Focus SVT. Very few were made with the European Appearance Package and even fewer of the EAP cars with the factory competition orange color. It’s a rare car and not seen often. The standard SVT is a great car with a high output 170hp motor, 7200rpm redline with variable cam timing, headers from the factory, high performance suspension, axles, and a German 6 speed Getrag transmission from the factory. The SVT’s run with 17inch wheels and performance exhaust and are nothing like a standard Focus when you drive them. You will not be disappointed with this car it is a wonderful highway car and still gets great gas mileage.

The European Appearance Package comes with Leather Recaro sport seats, full leather interior, and a winter package with a block heater, mirror defrosters, seat heaters, and traction control. Special EAP wheels and gauges. Sunroof, power driver’s seat, all options including audiophile system with a subwoofer, 6 disc player, and steering wheel sound controls, A/C, side airbags, HID headlights, and ABS. There were 2 unique colors available with the EAP option that couldn’t be ordered without the EAP.

This car has mostly highway miles and all records and maintenance since I purchased it at 26,000 miles. It has had all of the service completed including both oxygen sensors replaced, regular transmission, anti-freeze, and brake flushes. The factory upgraded flywheel with new clutch, throw out bearing (clutches and flywheels were a fail point and recalled for stronger units). It’s had the motor mounts replaced, the axles replaced, the windshield replaced, the timing belt job done recently (with both idler pulleys), new drop lings, and ALL maintenance or wear items. It is in very good condition with no mechanical problems. It has a couple of minor door dings and scratches (one ding on the roof), but is Very good looking and drives wonderfully. It doesn't leak, smoke, or use any oil.

my direct email is:
[email protected]
or a pm should work also
I have many many pictures I can send
car is in longmont, colorado (near denver)

thank you and feel free to ask any questions
brant

brant914

Established Member
struggling trying to get pictures to work
I'm happy to email them (many of them) to anyone:

P1010037-1.jpg

P1010041.jpg

P1010045.jpg

P1010074.jpg

P1010091.jpg

P1010088.jpg

Last edited:

wjk

Established Member
Nice ride, I would love to have one of the Euro SVT Foci.

GL with sale!

brant914

Established Member
New owner picked up the car last night
I miss is already....
someday I'll get another

thanks guys
brant

Users who are viewing this thread