2003 Lightning for sale.

MackDombles

Established Member
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post this, but I have an 03 lightning I unfortunately have to part with.
I bought this truck a few months ago from a close friend when I was doing my engine tranny and blower on my daily. I needed a vehicle to drive for what was supposed to be a month or so, but I got my car done faster than I expected. I really want to keep it but the deal with the wife was to sell it as soon as the car was on the road.
This truck it in very good condition.
The paint is a custom job. It's really hard to explain the color, other than red, orange, gold, or green. That won't make sense unless you see it in different lighting conditions. It's not as drastic as a mystichrome in the change. It's way more uniform. The paint job itself is easily the nicest quality paint job I've ever owned. I really hate using the term "show quality" but it really is. I've pulled door panels, carpet and inspected every inch of the body and it was obviously taken apart and done right. There are 2 spots that bother me. The previous owner got too close to a curb and scratched the front lower facia. It's hard to see without bending down to look.
The interior is near perfect. No rips, stains, or surprises. It hasn't been smoked in. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, and am probably the pickiest and most sensitive person on that horrid smell. It has an aftermarket radio but I also have the factory.
The engine is stock. It starts and runs like a new one. No ticks, or abnormal noises. It runs as it should. Fast and smooth. Trans shifts perfectly. It has a hypertech tuner with it.
The wheels are in excellent condition. No curb rash or bends. The tires have 3/4 tread, but an alignment issue caused premature wear on the inside fronts. It has had an alignment to fix the issue but two of the tires will need replaced. Makes me sick to see such new tires with the inner wear.
It has a very nice, thick spray in bed liner.
The head lights and tails have been tinted and to be honest are too dark for my taste. Looks like these aren't too hard to find.
I have a few decent pictures, but if you are really interested, I'll text you more. Truck has a clean carfax and title. 150k miles.
I am asking 14000$ obo
Thanks for looking.

b72987de6bdd27b88253f236df67bd09.jpg
67e749b4325ccc265f500cf8896c0c18.jpg

utlong31

Established Member
Any engine mods? Pictures of motor and interior.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread