2003 Mineral Grey w/ 18" Chrome AFS

msp282

I sell crack
Established Member
Lowered with MM coilovers - Yokohama AVS Sports. 265/35/18 front and 295/35/18 rears

The rears are still in from the fender alittle... i may get a small space to push them out.?

fb06db9b.jpg

fb06da03.jpg

fb06dba6.jpg

DEMNSVT

Established Member
Looks really good. I like the rear view, looks bad*ss!!! If they came out a little more from the rear, they would stick out too far I think. Those MM coilovers give it a nice ride hieght. Nice CObra
Kevin

msp282

I sell crack
Established Member
the only funny thing is the AFS wheels were made in CHINA! and they weigh a freaking ton...... not sure how much...I should have weighed them.

But they definatly look sweet

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Nice Pics.
I really like the way the car sits and looks on those wheels.
The rear view looks sweet!!!

Question: What/Who is AFS?

Just got my car about 2 weeks ago and don't recognize the name.
Thanks.

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
Your car looks awesome, I really like the stance. Also, How do you like your coil-overs? I am looking at getting coil-overs, and I was wondering how you like your mm kit. Thanks, John

5LiterMustang

Established Member
Originally posted by jlsnsw
Nice Pics.
I really like the way the car sits and looks on those wheels.
The rear view looks sweet!!!

Question: What/Who is AFS?

Just got my car about 2 weeks ago and don't recognize the name.
Thanks.

AFS is the brand that makes the wheels.

that car has a perfect stance

Last edited:

Almo

Established Member
Originally posted by msp282
Lowered with MM coilovers - Yokohama AVS Sports. 265/35/18 front and 295/35/18 rears

The rears are still in from the fender alittle... i may get a small space to push them out.?

Nice, very nice.

Quick question off topic. How is your Evo compared to your Cobra? :read: alot of Forums on the Evo and guys tend to think they are close to the 03/04 Cobra's with a few mods. What is your take on it? Seeing how you have both.

msp282

I sell crack
Established Member
Re: Re: 2003 Mineral Grey w/ 18" Chrome AFS

if you could merge the two, I think you would end up with a 996 Porsche Twin Turbo.........

Mustang is heavy and has shitty shifter and crappy placement of pedals (hard to heel and toe) , but tons of torque / hp and it does handle pretty well if done smoothly..... Evo is lighter, damn quick steering and great brakes, awd, shorter shifter and perfect pedals..and easier back seats...but........the power of the evo is obviously better than good, but nothing like the Cobra..especially from a rolling race...

Even a modified Evo will get beat pretty easily on a rolling race by a stock Cobra... I have run 13.409 @ 102mph with my evo 100% stock.... which is not bad for a $30k kid hauler. :)

Originally posted by bigalmo
Nice, very nice.

Quick question off topic. How is your Evo compared to your Cobra? :read: alot of Forums on the Evo and guys tend to think they are close to the 03/04 Cobra's with a few mods. What is your take on it? Seeing how you have both.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread