2003 Mustang GT, Fully Built, KB 2.8H, etc..

Red99SVT

Established Member
Just sort of testing the waters here. I love this car and have put quite a bit of money in it. I recently bought a twin turbo Cobra with the intentions just selling it to make a little. Now that I have the Cobra I have thought about selling my GT and keeping the Cobra. The GT is a very nice car with alot of money put into it. The car makes great power and runs just as well. It has just under 22K original miles on it and has a 100% clean carfax. The car is Redfire with black leather. If the Cobra sells first this one will be off the market.

Engine
MPH Longblock
MPH Stage Race ported PI heads
MPH Cams for the Kenne Bell

Power Adder
Kenne Bell 2.8H Supercharger
MPH/Todd Berry Behemoth Inlet
Accufab SB TB
Custom RAI with Powdercoated 4.5" Tube and VMP MAF flange welded on.

Transmission
PA AODE(4r70w) with push button OD and lockup converter and transbreak.
Transcooler from F350.
This is a pricey setup and works flawlessly

Suspension/Chasis
Racecraft Tubular K-Member with welded on tow hook
Racecraft Tubular A-Arms in factory length
Home : RaceCraft Inc., Camaro Mustang Chassis Suspension K-Member Control Arm Drop Spindles Fabrication
UPR Coilovers with 14" 175lb springs
Steeda Hardcore CC Plates
Full Length Subrames
Fully Built rearend with 31 spline Moser Axles, Auburn Pro Carrier, Diff cover, etc.
Front and rear extended studs
Metco Upper and Lower Control arms along with an airbag
Team Z Anti-Roll Bar(Brand new not installed yet)
Custom Powdercoated roll bar with removable door bars. Bar was done by Joey bell at Bell Chasisworks and is very nice. Bell Chassis Works

Exhaust
Kooks LT Headers
Kooks O/R X Pipe( I also have a new Kooks catted pipe that will come with it)
Magnaflow Catback with Flowmaster Mufflers

Fuel System
03/04 Cobra Tank with Twin GT pumps
All Upgraded Wiring
Modified FPDM
Larger hard line all the way to front
Sullivan Fuel Rails
60lb injectors
BAP

Misc/Other
MMR Rear Seat Delete
Canton Ice box underhood
Steeda Hardcore Battery Relocation Kit
KB BAP on MAF
KB BAS
Plates to move shifter in place of factory cupholder
Steeda Cowl Hood with pins
Tinted windows all around
Boost, Trans Temp, Fuel Pressure Gauges
Raptor Shiftlight

That will get most of it. I am sure I missed something, and will update the thread if I did. The car was just recently tuned by MPH for the new inlet. The car made 668rwhp with 18* of timing when we discovered the alternator was on its way out. I have a 22* file which should net close to or over 700rwhp. This was on good gas, but I also have a larger pulley for pump fuel. I ran the car at an 1/8th mile Charity race before Christmas and that was before the new inlet setup. The car went [email protected] which should be good for a very very low 10. I fully expect the car to dip into the 9's on a better track with the new inlet and anti-roll bar. The car will come with Factory Bullitt Wheels along with the race wheel setup (Weld Magnum Fronts Black powdercoated Centers, Weld Draglite rears with the centers painted Black. ET Fronts tires and 28x10.5 ET Drag rears) Price on the car will be $21,000 obo. If you dont like the price please just move on. This is a turnkey 9 second car that you can drive anywhere with the A/C on in overdrive. I will get some pics up when the weather clears a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread