2003 Roush, Supercharged, Fully Built Stroker Motor, LOW miles, Rare...525rwhp

Romp Vettes

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2003 Ford Roush Mustang GT. It is 1 of only 14 Oxford White cars produced in 2003. The car is near flawless inside and out and has several 1st place trophies that will go with the car. It only has 19,xxx original miles and was autographed by Jack Roush at a car show that it took first place in. It is by no means stock as far as the engine and drivetrain. It has a fully built stroker motor by MMR that was just installed as well as several other parts that I will list below, all parts have less than 750 miles on them. MMR has a proven record of building the best modular motors and they currently hold several world records to prove it. I have an absolute fortune in this car and understand that I will not get the money I invested back out of it, but I will not give the car away and I don't have to sell it. It was built and tuned at B&R Performance and made 525rwhp on a conservative pump gas tune. SCT handheld tuner will be included and can hold 3 tunes. If you added a methanol kit, bumped the timing up a bit and ran it on race gas the car will easily make another 150+rwhp. There were no expenses spared and only the best parts were used. I have over $40k in this car and asking price is $23,000 obo. I have a brand new set of staggered(18x9 & 18x10.5) black FR500 wheels with brand new tires that can be included for an additional price. The brand new rear tires are Mickey Thompson 305/35/18 drag radials. Also have a brand new 4"cowl hood that can be included too. The car has a clean title and carfax and there is no lien on it. Below are the basics of what the car is.

Motor:
MMR 750se 4.75 Stroker (Manley Rods & Pistons, 9.5:1cr)
MMR Stage 3 port & polished heads
MMR Stage 3 blower cams
Vortech V2 Supercharger Kit with Vortech Mondo Race Valve @ 16lbs of boost.
8 rib conversion kit
Edelbrock Victor Jr. Intake (ported to match heads)
6061 Sheetmetal Plenum
Accufab 75mm throttle body
ARP head studs & fasteners throughout
BBK Chrome Longtube headers
BBK Off road x-pipe
Magnaflow Exhaust

Drivetrain:
Tremec 3650
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch & Flywheel
Ford Motorsports Aluminum driveshaft with safety loop
Roush short throw shifter

Fuel System:
Fore Innovations Full Return fuel system with twin 405lph pumps in a billet hat.
Lethal Performance 80# injcectors
SCT 3200 Big Air MAF
Fuel system will support over 1,200+horsepower

Misc.:
Color matched A-Pillar triple gauge pod with Boost, Fuel, and Wideband o2 sensor gauges
Original Roush car cover
Trunk mounted battery
Roush trunk mounted tool kit

I'm sure i'm leaving stuff out, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I have documentation as well as the original window sticker and a folder full of receipts for everything done. The car has always been garaged and never seen rain or snow. There's also a framed picture of the car that Roush autographed that will go with the trophies. I will consider trades as partial payment but i'm not interested in your junk. I can be reached by email or on my cell phone at 405-412-0one5five. If I don't answer, leave a message or send me a text and I will return your call asap. Other pictures available upon request and i'm available to show the car between 9:00a.m. -10:00p.m. Also, no joyrides or tire kickers. Thanks

RockPicture.jpg

enginebay.jpg

side.jpg

Roush12.jpg

Interior.jpg

Roush10.jpg

ToolKit.jpg

ChromeLongtubes.jpg

OffRoadExhaust.jpg

NewRimsampTiresSide.jpg

RearTireampWheel.jpg

gauges.jpg

Trophies.jpg

SerialNumber.jpg

WindowSticker.jpg

Romp Vettes

Established Member
New Christmas price of $18,500/firm..........if it doesn't sell in the next week I will just keep it and it won't be for sale any longer. Thanks

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
You should keep the car until summer. Hardly anyone will buy a used car during the holidays.

Romp Vettes

Established Member
You should keep the car until summer. Hardly anyone will buy a used car during the holidays.

Yeah, I knew it would be a slim market during the holidays but figured I give it a shot. I'll be at Coffee & Cars with it tomorrow and the following months, I actually got an offer of $20k back in October at Coffee & Cars and I should have probably just taken it then.....oh well. Someone will come along again I'm sure.

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
I just sold mine and honestly if I was looking for another Mustang, I would seriously be considering this one.

The right guy will come along just be patient, like I was.

Fullybuilt2000

Established Member
Damn I was thinking about buying this car a couple months ago...I saw it on craigslist! But didn't have the money to spend! It's defiantly amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread