2003-s281#97--sold-today!!!

FASN8N

Established Member
Congrats. It is about time you sold the Saleen, you had that car for sale forever! Enjoy the new GT500!

Teal93

Randy I still wish I could have bought the car but the purchase of the new house is what was holding me up. I sold my s281 a couple of weeks ago to. Have fun with the new one.
Later
Robert

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
Randy,
Congrats on selling the car it took forever! i wish I could've bought it from you! We couldn't get close on the numbers!

Someone got a very very special car!

I know you want the GT500. I think once you get it you'll regret selling the Saleen!
1 of 6 on the Saleen. to 1 of 30,000 on the GT500! enjoy.

Well first I got the price that I was satisfied with,and I've been wanting a Shelby since 1965. I do not think I'll regret it,because its a Shelby GT500.I'm not going backwards as far as HP goes. Yes there are only 6 cobras produced by saleen,but Saleen with still be building cars years to come. If I would not have to replace a new home like my wife and I did,I would have not sold it. We just finially moved in our new home this past Thursday. Now I'm waithing on the City Of Lafayette,/Builder of a new subdivision to pay me $320,000.00 Dollars that they owe me for ruinning my Foundation,some 4,and a half years ago. It's been in litigation for that long,and hoping to settle this month around the 24th,of July. So its just a matter of putting priorties in order,and also Hurricane Rita,brought a Tornado ,that finished it. We did do some roof repairs to it,and other repairs then our Lawyer,said to stop at that point. I'm really lucky that the Tornado did not do any harm to my S281,at all ,and my 2004 Grand Marquis LS. WE were not home at that time and we're extremly thank full because we would be in another place,which would be even better[Heaven],well my wife and I are doing much better some 9,plus months latter,and just waitting on our Shelby GT 500,now,Coupe/White/Blue,stripes,and all 3 options at a cost of MSRP--$45,060.00.
Thank you for all your interest in the S281Cobra#97,that just sold.

Last edited:

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
Thats really unfortunate with the hurricane demolishing your home. I glad that you and your wife are well! And I hope all works out for you. Don't take me the wrong way. I hope you enjoy the GT500 as it been some 36 years since that last one, I think! May I ask what you sold the car for?

Be well my friend!

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
Thats really unfortunate with the hurricane demolishing your home. I glad that you and your wife are well! And I hope all works out for you. Don't take me the wrong way. I hope you enjoy the GT500 as it been some 36 years since that last one, I think! May I ask what you sold the car for?

Be well my friend!

Users who are viewing this thread