never raced (second owner)
Dyno'd once - 409 rwhp and 403 rwtq
Tinted windows
21000 miles
Garage kept
looking for around $24k, but negotiable

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
are you looking for a trade??? i have got a mint '01 Lightning with a few bolt ons, and possibly soon to be brand new boyd smoothie ii's and nitto 404's (they are on order)

mod list goes like this:

- 4# pulley
- JDM flip chip & tunes
- FTVB
- JLP CAI
- Ford Racing Performance Parts 1'/2" springs and shackels
- Ford Racing Performance Parts oil breather cap
- JDM Boost Bypass
- JDM Silver Bullet Exhaust
- Fully functional cowl-induction hood with boost and a/f guages(only 1 of 10 ever made)
- 20x10 Boyd Wheels
- 305/40/20 Nitto 404's
- Clear Corners (also have stockers)
- Tinted '00 Tails (also have stock '01 tails)
- Billet fuel door and interior knobs and switches

(all stock parts would come with the truck along with aftermarket parts that are on it now... wheels and tires wouldnt come with the truck unless whoever buys it wants to pay for them)

here's what it looks like now
Delbarton009.jpg

here's what it will look like with the new smoothies
Delbarton0102.jpg

Last edited:

rcknrol

Established Member
Hello all. Thanks for the replys. I do not have the software to post pictures, I just realized. What I had is no longer compatible with my computer. I have to scan the pictures and then email them as I have no way to download, but my scanner is no longer working. I'm in no big hurry to sell....yet. If you are in the KC area, or will be, let me know and you can have a look in person.

rcknrol

Established Member
Thanks for the replies. Been out of town for work and haven't been around for a few days.

My financial situation has improved, so will be holding on to the car, which is a relief. However, if your are ever in Kansas City and want to discuss, let me know.

turbomrk

rcknrol, my friend here in stl sent you a pm the other day about the car for me. I just joined and am unable to send pm's yet. Could you please send me a pm with a number you would let the car go for. Thanks!

03BlackWidow

Cobra shopping
Established Member
Any interest in trading for an 2005 Raven R1 3,000 miles and something like $12,000 on top of it? Im in the market for a terminator now, really looking for a silver 10th but this sounds nice.

Users who are viewing this thread