2003 Sonic Blue KB in Central Florida

slopos

I've been trying to pm you for a few days now, but for some reason I can't. Give me a call at (904)318-3446. I live in Jax, but will be heading down to Orlando on Wednesday. I would like to possibly take a look at the car. Thanks.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
the dealer is going to rape you! if you are going to trade it see what that value is and drop the price to a couple of grand above their offer, just might get it sold.

Griffin

Established Member
Please dont trade that car in until you tell me your bottom dollar price. I am in the process of trying to talk my wife into letting me get another one.

Please note that I am now a Ford Service Manager and could try to help you get a good deal on a truck,,,,

Dirty B

Established Member
sgt d said:
the dealer is going to rape you! if you are going to trade it see what that value is and drop the price to a couple of grand above their offer, just might get it sold.

in the process with a dealer and they offered 25.5k (with tax savings comes out to 27k). with the offers by PM of 23k i think that the dealer is winning hands down.

KenneBell03

Established Member
dude

Dude I sent you another email. Like I said I am very very interested and can meet up with you sometime .... just read my email

KenneBell03

Established Member
ok

I am no longer interested in the car. I tried to express how much I was interested in the car to you and you showed me how you didn't really care.

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
hey man, i see your snake is still up for sale. i whould trade in mine + cash $$$$ for yours. im in VA but if u interested we can work out a deal. pm me

KenneBell03

Established Member
heya

MADRUSSIAN said:
hey man, i see your snake is still up for sale. i whould trade in mine + cash $$$$ for yours. im in VA but if u interested we can work out a deal. pm me

Heya don't waste your time. The guy has not replied to any of my email's or PM's. I would suggest you look on autotrader.com or a car site like that to buy or you can look in the classified's here. Maybe you will find what you like.

Users who are viewing this thread