2003 Torch Red 10th Anniv under 12,000 mi $26,000

smokin03

Established Member
I am considering selling my Torch red 10th anniv coupe.Car has under 12,000mi. It has been sitting in my garage since sept of last year.I am in the process of doing the standard mods, which will be complete in about 2 weeks.Car has recaro 2000R seats, rear seat delete, 4lb lower,mafia,brisk plugs, stieg stage IV port on blower, tb and plenum(plenum is polished),2.93 upper pulley, Billetflow 4pc idlers,Jlt high boost cai( in torch red),American racing Rebels 18X9 and 18X10 chrome wheels,275/35/18 pilot sports up front and 305/35/18 nitto drag radials in back ,tires and rims are brand new.The interior was taken out and the whole inside was lined with cascade sound dampening material.I have focal speakers installed in the doors and in rear deck.All stock stereo equipment was taken out, just waiting for a new deck amp and sub if needed.I also have all the cables and wiring needed for top of the line install.Digital distribution blocks,battery terminals,Rcas,power and ground wire,all top of the line stuff, a easy $1500 worth of install stuff.The car has not been started since last year.I have been putting it back together as I have had money for each upgrade. I have spent about $7500 in upgrades so far.The rims and seats being the biggest chunk, about $4500 just for those 2.You can add up the rest of the mods.Car is in excellent condition.I also would let you know I was in an accident 2 years ago and had some front end damage.It was repaired perfectly and to be honest.It seemed like they were more precise with the repairs than it was when I got it new.Looks awsome.Had no problems with the car such as the tick or stall or vibe. Anyway I have had things come up that are more important than this car.$26,000 firm is what I am looking for.I will put up some pics asap.

smokin03

Established Member
yes it is, I have not been actively listing it yet. Just on here, but I am still looking to sell very quickly. I will take some pic's this weekend and send them to you.

smokin03

Established Member
I have not yet put yet got the supercharger ported. It is off the car ready to be sent out. I am in the process of closing on a house and I need all of my funds until that time. After that is finished I will send the supercharger off for the port and put it back on. I am getting a tune from LFP on an xcal2. Should be good, but still will need a dyno tune at some time. I will put pictures up tonight. If anyone would like to take the car as is and finish it themselves I would drop the price down to $24,500. That is a great price for the miles and all of the other money I have vested in this car.Thanks, if any one wants to call me my number is 616-301-4327 email direct at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread