2004 40th Ann. GT

Rare40th

Established Member
********CAR HAS BEEN SOLD*******

Time has finally come to sell the ole girl. Hopefully I don't miss anything. #7 is included.

2004 40th Anniversary Gt in Oxford White with Arizona Beige Accents. Factory spoiler delete. Purchased new by my father back in 10/2004 with 3 miles on the ticker from Courtesy Ford in Parker, CO. Car was passed down to me in 2009 with 30k (?) miles. Been in my possession ever since. I do have a file on the car with some receipts and I believe a copy of the Window Sticker and MSO title.

As it sits:
101,1xx miles. 6500 on Motor
5 speed, 7k ~ on rebuild
3.27 Rears
Newer brakes
New BFG tires 245/45-17
New shocks and struts
Factory Mid Pipe, Custom 2.5" Catback with 3.5" Rolled tips
Glowshift gauges with Vacuum, Oil Pressure and A/F Ratio
Accel Coil packs but I do have the factory Ford ones in a box
Car cover with Pony Logo

In 2008 the fans were replaced under warranty, Jun 2011 the water pump, Aug-Sep 2011 the manifold cracked, Oct 2013 the transmission was pulled and rebuilt, Nov 2013 Spark plug #7 blew out and the FPRS went out hydrolocking the rods. Car was taken to Finish Line and determined to have a remanned motor put back in. Warranty expired in 2017/2018.

The car has seen snow a couple of times and has been in the rain a few times. I have taken it down Bandimere a total of 5 times. It has also been on PPIR for an SVTOA event back in 2005.

Overall Interior Condition is 8.5/10. Has a couple of spots in the carpet the old man spilled years back, the drivers seat does show bolster wear but not torn. Otherwise it is pretty clean for the miles and year.

Exterior is an 8/10. It does have a few rock chips, touch up chip-spots done in 2006 with mismatched ford paint, the wheels do have some rash from a tire machine, the passenger side skirt shows a piece of paint missing and it looks like the passenger door has 2 pen tip spots almost like air bubbles. I'll try to get pictures of these later as best that I can.

I am somewhat motivated to sell it, not exactly a desire but I have other things on my mind and unfortunately she's gotta go to a good home.
$7500 or best offer especially for an SVTP member.

Call/Text Mike 720-448-4554

IMG_7578.jpg
IMG_7097 (1).jpg

IMG_7084.jpg
IMG_3308.JPG
IMG_2378.JPG
IMG_8475.JPG
IMG_8473.JPG
IMG_7086.jpg
IMG_7582.jpg
IMG_7583.jpg

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Am I reading this correctly? You listed the car for sale in 2012 and today, in 2019 you posted interior pictures? lmao.

I commend you for bumping an old for sale ad and not creating a new one. This had to be some type of record.

GLWS

Rare40th

Established Member
@TBCobra Lol yeah I messaged Brad asking about it. I originally posted for sale late in 2012. Went back and forth for awhile before deciding not to sell it as I felt sentimentally it was too hard to let go. I believe in my original ad I used flickr or one of those for the pictures and since then it got changed so it lost all of them.

After Brad gave me the go ahead to bump/repost/edit my old ad I went ahead and took pictures of it that day and then added pictures from '17 when I did a thorough detail

Users who are viewing this thread